#MS0001 - Maintenance Supervisor
- Direct overall activities of the Maintenance personnel based off of production priorities.
- Role will involve hands-on approach for production problems and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an effective preventative maintenance program.
- Responsible for appropriate record keeping, maintaining ISO standards, and using their own metrics for improvement
- Supervise maintenance personnel and address issues on attendance, performance, effectiveness, and training.
- Direct contact with outside vendors when needed on machine repairs, upgrades or installations.
- Previous injection molding experience along with facilities experience is required.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics is required.
- Electrical/Mechanical/Hydraulic skill sets are required.
- Robotic and vision system experience is preferred.
Pay Rate: Negotiable based off of experience
Job Type: Full-time